Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New album release info by Digital Beat

Hi people

Digital Beat Music presents new album by Digital Beat - Breathing.
The digital distribution work is still under progress by cdbaby and it´s partners but as you read this my music will be sent over 50 music webstores out there in the Internet. Stores including iTunes and Napster will be selling Digital Beat - Breathing later. Perhaps digitally released tracks will be out on some other smaller webstores out there already late this year. As far as I know the long music files queue will take quite some time at iTunes. To see my album there will surely need some patience.

This is not yet an official album release info but you are already able to download my album from CD Baby´s new mp3 downloads store.

To buy my album "Breathing" as mp3 tracks please visit this page:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/digitalbeat4

No comments: