Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Electro Psytrance. What the fucking genre is that?

I would like to bash this amateurish promotion newsletter to pieces. I respect the person who is writing this so I don´t reveal the name of the newsletter. Still the genre mistake made me angry and it´s the only reason I want to write this out.

Today I got this promotion newsletter X where I had submitted some info about my track
"Robotwerk". I am not a genre purist but I see red if someone is writing genre totally out of the line. So the track is pure electro/techno track and a bit reminding the style of Kraftwerk. One who knows the group surely knows it´s electro and techno when we speak in genres.

Here´s a copy pasted clip of the newsletter where genre mistake was:

We would also like to present a really mellow Electro psy Trance piece of music from Kimmo who is from Finland. The track is called Robotwerk and you can check it out here at reverbnation.

http://www.reverbnation.com/digitalbeat

Electro psytrance ? What the fucking genre is that?

I hope the writer can realise the error. Surely in a passionate burst of anger I wrote a negative feedback and a request of correcting the mistake. Surely I will receive some e-mail from the author. Or not... lol
If not then I must be creating some new Electro psytrance. haha.
Actually it might just work!

No comments: